Hunters Domain Landowner Tags, Who Guards The Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier, Malcolm Gladwell Talking To Strangers Isbn, Plorera Drawing Simple, Fm 24/29 Magazine, Xl Tt Bells Only, Is Radpad Legit, " />
V I A N N A C L O U D

ViannaCloud

Anyway, an ebay seller had testers at less than $10 total for 100 ml, new, so I'm not going to complain. Although I do love the artist ( is there anyone who doesn't?) Perfumes: 62999 Much love purple majesty! My Review of Prince's 3121 Perfume. It was ahead of its time - very unlike the other celeb frags back then. In Honor of Prince: 3121 Perfume Review. Something that somehow assures you that it is not simply a typical male's scent you've taken up by mistake. Funny how he lived the quiet life out of the city but the party always went to him. 3.32 3121 does fall short from being perfect -- there may be no bad songs, but the momentum slows ever so slightly on the second half -- yet it's something more valuable than being a one-off classic: it's proof that Prince has indeed returned as a vital, serious recording artist on his own terms. The 3121 women's fragrance by Prince was created in 2007, and is a perfect choice for any woman seeking a balanced and feminine scent. It is completely alive with the smell of fresh green florals...not just the white flowers listed above but their leaves and stems and roots and maybe even a little dirt too, the Bergamot lends a citrusy/soapy vibe. This perfume was created as a tribute to Prince, the brilliant singer famous all over the world. 3121 was launched in 2007. | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Русский | Polski | Português | Ελληνικά | 汉语 | Nederlands | Srpski | Română | العربية | Українська | Монгол | עברית | Luxois Watches | I'm a massive Prince fan, and this scent sells for a song (pun not intended, but I'm running with it) online, so I had to give it a try.....what would Prince smell like? I can't wait to revisit 3121 in January when the skies are gray and the days are short and the cold begins to seem unbearable. A very sharp, strong floral fragrance. Yes, I felt it's only redeeming value was as a bathroom airfreshner. I was intrigued by 3121 when I first smelled it, years ago. His fragrance just HAD to be as ecclectic and exotic and sexual as he was-back in the day anyway. This combined with a salty, woody, musky base leaves it feeling bright and fresh yet earthy and hot.....like a summer romp in the meadow next to the woods. This is right on the current tuberose trend even though none is listed it could be the gardenia. Mediocre top notes and white floral...yawn....a touch of sweetness...double yawn......soft wood notes...ZZZZZZZZ. This is a very strong perfume, please use lightly or spray below your breathing area. Yuck! I like it. There are many that just don't like this one...I get it...I'm ok with that. First of all, the juice is a sickly grey-ish tone (in contrast to the rich purple ive seen in most photos) but second of all, it lasts a whopping 20 minutes on me. See 7 member reviews and photos. Wow, the first spay is really horrible..... is like a really bad weird something and a strong stinky goo of unknown ingredients.........lol. I was shocked to still smell this on me the the next morning. I received a sample today - this is a lovely scent. I know, I deserve a bop on the head for that one. Talk about a huge flop. ... Add your review of 3121 HouseOfPhlegethon Show all reviews ... search Prince 3121. It is tuberose, jasmine, and gardenia united in all their majestic glory. But it smells luxurious expensive and very glamorous. But maybe if you give this frag a little more time and consideration, then maybe you'll find it magical. Prince revolutionised popular music 20 years ago, and it's taken that long for the world to catch up. First a little Perfume 101: Perfume is the most highly concentrated form of fragrance. It actually reminds me of Gucci Bloom but it is somewhat less screechy. Smells like BO, male BO, in a good way, sexy, romantic BO, a guy's hug sort of BO. O n the 8th May 2007, Prince made one of the most astonishing announcements of his career. “Never mind what time it is, the party’s just begun…” Prince’s chart-topping 3121 is back in print for the first time in over a decade! Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. I most definitely would purchase this fragrance again, and I really like it because it lasts. Prince 3121 is a sweetish floral fragrance for women launched already in 1997. Sandalwood and cedar support the base and give this an oddly masculine, almost barbershop quality. Reading the reviews though, I can see that I'm safe. Last year after reading some reviews, I gave up this stuff . I have the gift set with the fragrance and body lotion. There is something jumping out at me that's just WAY too woody. It could hold its own against any Tom Ford or other popular frag these days. It probably helps that, for me, both of these have an aura of mystery about them as they are not well known or used among people that I know and they both have gorgeous bottles! The bottle is as beautiful as the fragrance, in the signature Prince purple. Al Amaken 50mL, Eau De Parfum for Women - an In-depth Review from Perfume Artisan Swiss Arabian . Get the best deals on name brand fragrances & more! The perfume boutique I work at carries a good amount of this fragrance and we set it up on display in Prince's memory recently, so I had to try it again. The clash of these two sides makes the scent a little weird. I love this scent, picked it up just because of my. Prince 3121 Perfume by Revelations Perfumes on sale at FragranceNet.com. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone unless it's free or you are bored out of your mind. 3:39 . Prince/o(+> Rest in Purple To me, it starts out smelling like a men's aftershave. Leather seats in a little red corvette? What a bizarre fragrance with an odd name. And it will not come off...grrrrr. It felt "old school" and I was pleased it wasn't anything like other sweetie celebrity scents. I just wish I smelled the florals instead of all the woods. Sandalwood, which has the staying power to carry the fragrance throughout the day, is also found at the base of this scent. This is not an everyday daytime scent for me. The nose behind this fragrance is Adriana Medina-Baez. Then, as another reviewer said, it calms down considerably within 20 minutes or so (and smells more or less natural). Oh, how utterly sad I am at this turn of events! Marina Group LLC. This scent is dry and woody like you would expect a typical marketed to men scent to be, then sweet tuberose takes it to feminine. Originally released in 2006, this album features wall-to-wall jamz from the gentle “Te Amo Corazón” to the non-stop groove of “Black Sweat.” I get on Fragrantica and read all about these great fragrances! Posted by Camille on May 5, 2016. got it today. Read honest and … I don't get any florals from 3121. Rest in Peace Prince Good Night Sweet Prince Flights of Angels Sing Thee To Thy Rest. It's not synthetic smelling or offensive, but it is huge. I got this the other day and it is a very strong floral scent but when it dries down it smells a bit like incense it's okay but considering the price I'd say it's worth it. Shop 3121 by Prince women's perfume deals at Fragrance Rush Outlet perfume shop and save huge on Prince perfume brands today. Prince does wear it himself. In the end, it's completely androgynous. I would imagine him to smell more like Coty's Tribe except stronger. It became the first Prince album ever to debut at number one on the Billboard 200, with over 180,000 copies sold in its first week.It knocked the soundtrack for High School Musical off the top spot, and became Prince's first number one album since Batman in 1989. Before I was able to give this away it was so gosh-awful to me I relegated it to bathroom duty. Lucky for me - I smell everything! It has no floral notes that I smelled, I love Tuberose and I couldn't detect even a small amount of it. I really like it! I just love Prince's 3121,it smells great & s very,very long lasting. I keep waiting for the woody dry down but I just can't detect much of anything over the screaming of the big white florals (persisting hour after hour all day long until washed off). Find Over 17,000 Genuine Brand Name Perfumes, Colognes and Fragrances at FragranceNet.com®. Opens medicinal and weird on me. Alexis Petridis. Complex and spicy, unique and unusual. FragranceNet.com, Inc. Privacy Policy | CA Privacy Notice. It is oily, thick, well-concentrated perfume, not recommended for closed spaces or people with allergies or asthma, it might just be too overpowering for many. 3121 is all gardenia and musk to my nose, the ceder and patch are also very present, providing a solid woodsy base that makes it decidedly unisex. I think its the cedar wood. out of I promise you if you cut me i bleed purple. “Never mind what time it is, the party’s just begun…” Prince’s chart-topping 3121 is available on purple vinyl for the first time ever! I get some bergamot and primarily a heavy musk. It starts with industrial scent like they use in cleaning products in the projects, then FINALLY dries down to cheap powder. That happens sometimes..when I really love a scent, I put off reviewing it because I don't know if I can do it justice or truly convey how I feel about it...and...also it's kind of like a special secret that you sorta don't want to share. I like white florals, so I'm definitely disappointed that they don't show up for me at all, which is actually very surprising. So, if you are looking to buy 3121 by Prince perfume for women, visit our Fragrance Outlet website today to buy 3121 by Prince discount perfume, Prince discount cologne and 3121 by Prince … Then it turns into a masculine cedar scent, not the girly cedar in D&G Light Blue, but really a man's perfume. 3121 by Prince in stock and on sale at Perfumes.com. That first spray is WHOA! Again, I'm wrong , I should buy a big bottle, 3121 is deep and unique, I have almost 70 bottles of perfumes , 3121 is top 10 in my collection. 226 votes. Posted by Robin on 29 June 2007 37 Comments. I like it and I'm not the least bit disappointed or surprised although I was a lil leary in line based on the mediocre reviews it received here... Glad I have learned 2 take chances!!! Low notes of sandalwood and patchouli help to ease the strength of the spices a bit, resulting in a smooth dry down and an aroma that lasts. Music Reviews: 3121 by Prince released in 2006 via NPG, Universal. I had the opportunity to get this very cheap, like 5€ for 50ml and I love the notes how they read here but Im not interested after reading all the negative reviews. The wood does provide a light incense type quality, so I'd say the drydown is like a sort old fashioned soap with a hint of incense. Unfortunately, this smells like kitty litter on me. 3121 by Prince started out smelling of sweet cedar and fresh bergamot which was pretty good. I saw the mixed reviews and knew this would be a love or hate, so I took and chance and…wah-wah-wah, not for me. The perfume is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml edt along with the matching body care line. Please read the Terms of Service and Privacy policy. I was very surprised by this one. (You can find this interview on USA Today's website, just go there & search "Prince 3121" & you'll find it.). Prince, 3121 (Universal) Smyth after all Tripod references have been removed. This is probably the worst fragrance I have ever tried. 3121 perfume on sale by Prince. I always thought Prince smelled like incense and patchouli ( like Madonna's 'Like A Prayer' cassette, which Prince produced and, apparently scented) so this is a big departure from that. I don't know what it is that I am getting from it other than my chemistry does not like it! 3121 is beautiful because it is influenced by you. It matches up with your best most expensive clothes. looking at the composition you would expect white florals but I get a blast of cedar and light citrus.... the tuberose, Jasmine, & gardenia add a hazy floral tone that's almost insensy / smoky but the cedar is POWERFUL. Where am I going with this??? All told, 3121 is a pretty ordinary-sounding record, largely stuck in another, friendlier sonic decade-- namely the 80s. Boy was I wrong! All I smell in this is Cedar and Bergamot. But it's not like other "celebuscents," and in fact harkens back to much older scents marketed to women. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Prince - 3121 at Discogs. Nicole reviews 3121 by Prince.TRANSCRIPT:Hey everyone, Nicole here, and today I'm reviewing 3121 by the late pop icon, Prince. $4.13 - $12.83. Our noses all work so differently...it truly is amazing. 3121 at first sniff is off putting. This fragrance is Crazy, Sexy, Cool....It is for the confident woman who is not afraid to show her wild side...Thank you Prince for such a well rounded fragrance LOVE IT!!! This is a white floral scent of gardenia, tuberose and jasmine. ?with cedar and bergamote.Very strange manlish and deffinately not sexy.But the drydown is super erotic indeed.Very musky,very with hint of tuberose and fresh gardenia.This perfume is the only one in the whole world that reminds me of another unique and strange and favourite of mine-BY for women by D&G,but only the musky dry down.3121 is very interesting and special and deffinately different from all the celebrity fruity-candy crap nowdays.If u like kinky frags try it. I get the "hand soap" idea, and mine is also that pale grayish purple (probably changes color over time, which is not unusual). If you don't like woodsy notes or a slightly masculine vibe you might want to stay away. Definitely some tuberose at first, along with a 70s hair product type "synthetic" element. I would definetly buy offen. Smyth after all Tripod references have been removed. It's sexy and different. I love Prince, and the box is gorgeous, so I will hold onto 3121, but the scent isn't really for me. For me though, 3121 by Prince is sensual and magical and a little strange...just like the the man, himself. It's very androgynous, much like Prince himself. This smells like that super ugly, creepy guy you avoid, who got his confidence up one day, put this cologne on, and tries to flirt with you... but he naturally smells bad even from a distance, so this obnoxious scent mixed with his B.O. 3121 is a unisex fragrance, it wasnt intended just for women. The longest lasting perfume I've ever used!!!! Yeah....3121 ( and Maroussia) can both be found inexpensively on line and I hate to say it but there might be the teensiest smell of "cheapness" that weaves in and out of the scent experience...but...I kinda like that about it. The notes are very similar to Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs, the cedar, the gardenia, the tuberose, they are alike if not the same, I am sure their scent is different. Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Prince collection. I'm wearing this to a gig tonight in my formal evening dress. Purple Rain? I want it back, it's a little piece of Prince for us to hold on to! I like the odd celebrity fragrance and Prince seems like such an unlikely celebrity to be involved in this sort of thing. I haven't been the same since Prince died. Love the review, backstory and was surprised to read that PRINCE had another perfume previous to 3121!! I don't smell cat litter and I don't smell cedar and it doesn't feel masculine to me...yet I would love to smell this on a man! Prince 3121 by Revelations Perfumes ... (2.99 USD), Right now there are 12 items on or Many items for sale on, Perfume rating Who else but Prince could put out a product that: is purple in color lasts for a decent amount of time works so very well with my body chemistry Most important...gets me rave reviews from total strangers everytime I wear it! I almost don't know what to say about this one. I like his Diamonds and Pearls album though and the one with just his symbol. Nothing feminine in this, and no resemblance to anais anais whatsoever, a huge disappointment for me. Certainly don't regret buying and trying, especially given the price. Free US … The kind of days where I reach for Poison, Alien, 24 Foubourgh, Cabotine, Lust.... none of which have much in common except Big White Florals. I advise one small spritz to the wrist the first time you try this, it is a little sharp and very loud, animalic and skanky but in the best way lol I actually really like it. 3121 is a perfume for all romantic and elegant divas who want something nobody else has and everybody will remember. Buy 3121 by Prince Be careful spraying this one, you only need a little bit. Now that's some extreme disliking. The top notes of jasmine, bergamot, musks, and orange create an instant impression on the senses, producing an alluring scent that's hard to miss. my love for his perfume has little to do with him. Too much? It smells strong and "old ladyish" on me. Prince perfume is made for the brave ones. Could be worn by a man or woman. Later the aftershave smell is gone and leave just a floral scent that is very similar to Kim K, especially with the fruity tuberose note. Fortunately I was able to swap it! thanks! Yes, lots of that in here too.). At that time, Prince was renting a home in Los Angeles that he referred to as “3121,” and it was the site of many parties and recording sessions. It's not at all like the usual celebrity scents, and the price is a steal! For some reason my previous review did not go through. Totally glam. ... one thing I did not know was that he worked with scent designer Adriana Medina from Givaudan to release his perfume, 3121 Prince for women in 2007. There is nothing on the market today that you will apply on day one and still smell on day two except this scent. They're just hatin' on Prince. I think I was fooled by the pastel purple bottle. Don't believe the other reviews about it being a stink bomb. It got me on the dance floor faster than you could order another slo gin fizz. It almost passes for Chanel Gardenia. Any white florals that might be detected, by my nose anyway, are crushed under the heavy woodier stuff. I hope 3121 gets produced as long as fans and regular perfume/cologne connoisseurs keep buying it. They're each detectable so they do smell of the white flowers in mature celebrity scents like Madonna Truth or Dare Kim Kardashian and Tease by Paris Hilton. Genre: Funk. I love Prince, so had to purchase 3121. I'm beggining to wonder whether this perfume was actually made for the general public or for Prince himself hehe. Review . Introduced in 2007 as a casual perfume for women, this innovative scent was created with the guidance of a uniquely innovative musician, Prince. Notes of bergamot, jasmine, gardenia, orange blossom and lily-of-the-valley fill your senses … Pancakes? I love this stuff, and, although I wear it to work quite a bit, no one else seems to notice a couple spritzes but me, so the sillage might not be what it used to be. Fragrantica® Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. at first it beggins with a really loud floral , but cedar and patchouly comes and makes this uber masculine.... it was hard for me to identify to which perfume this one is similar to... and behold : it smells like jacques bogart one man show gold edition. 3121 is a feminine perfume by Prince. I tried this because it has many of the ingredients of my absolute favorit frangrance Tova signature. I've read he was involved in the making of the perfume, which is itself a bit androgynous, with floral and musky facets. I'm just glad that I was thinking of him before he died, rather than only remembering him after he had passed on to the other side, as too often seems to be the case with people, over all. Longevity is great. It has a sophisticated touch and very classy. To be termed a true or Real perfume, a fragrance must contain at least 15% perfume oil. But, to me something about it was always unbalanced. They're a great reference for books, but not fragrances! This stuff is heavenly. Prince's fragrance for women is absolutely beautiful. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. On me 3121 started as a lush, creamy yet grounded white floral... but not 15 mins later it went all TUBEROSE. Like its masculine counterpart, this scent has earthy and woodsy base notes of cedarwood as well as exotic patchouli. Really gorgeous. :(. So this is a worth while scent. I ended up with some kind of weird floral mishmash that had a grotesque urine undertone. This unisex perfume, if you will, is a great buy and doesn't cost an arm and leg like other celebrity perfumes and colognes. There is only one other perfume in my collection that compares to 3121 in style and feel and that's another favorite of mine, Maroussia by Slava Zaitsev. Jacques Bogart's Arabian Nights EdT is like the "masculine" version of this one, for those interested (just beware that there is no Arabian Nights EdP by JB, but instead some companies are selling one made by another company as such). Here is part of an interview from USA Today with the CEO of Revelation Perfumes, the manufacturer of the scent, and he confirms it. Follow us on twitter @fragrantica and Facebook fan page. This is a thick, indolic floral. It doesn't actually smell of cough drops, but it has that feeling, strange and astringent but then it blossoms into something sweeter softer and more gentle as the gardenia blooms and the jasmine adds its heady richness, with lily of the valley and orange blossom adding something wet and almost soapy with the earthy patch in the background, unisex and sexy. Published on Thu 16 Mar 2006 20.24 EST. I don't love it and definitely don't hate it, actually my feelings are very mixed, so that' why I like it even more,cause it confuses me to the point when I do have to retry, retest and rethink everything I feel about it again and again. this is the stranges perfume i have ever smelled and i had smelled a lot.It transforms from the top till the dry down like a beast transforms to a beauty.At the beggining i dont like it.It smells like men`s cheap cologne(the first minute)with lots of lavender?? Have had my 3121 since last (2016) summer. I love Prince with all my heart. It's a hard legacy for anyone to live up to. This new scent by Prince has top notes of Bergamot, Jasmine, Gardenia. Rest in peace, sweet genius. Unfortunately the dry down just does not work with my body chemistry. The bergamot transitions into a jasmine/gardenia bouquet which remains oddly soft for a white floral. Purple Rain is overrated I think. 3121 could easily be a unisex perfume. 3121 by Prince: When Too Much Might be Just Right {Perfume Short (Review)} {New Perfume} {Celebrity Perfume} 3121 by Prince is a big va-va-voom of an exotic floral scent. The wood notes give it a masculine edge. We all know better by now than to expect celebrities who have done original or exciting work in their "areas of expertise" to carry that spirit of innovation over into fragrance. I couldn't believe the news when I heard it. Enjoy the unique spicy fragrance of Prince 3121 perfume by Revelations Perfumes. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PRINCE 3121 by Revelations Perfumes Fragrance for Women (EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1 OZ) at Amazon.com. It's really, really sexy...to my nose anyway. Eff this universe where Prince can't make decades more music and grow old. I wish some of my expensive frags lasted this long. PRN has inspired me, through 3121, to become more of a perfume nut! 3121 by Prince is a Floral fragrance for women. It's in my giveaway box. The packaging is over-the-top, and very-fitting as an extension of his style; I was surprised to find that the title was a real brass plate adhered to the front of the bottle- and not simply painted on. Even outside the music world this man is a genius. WHAT a disappointment! Prince ‎– 3121 Label: The Prince Estate ‎– 19075910002, NPG Records ‎– 19075910002, Legacy ‎– 19075910002 Nope, it wants to hang around all day long. Entire contents Copyright © 1997-2020. Online right now: 1696, Fragrantica in your language: It smelt weak and cheap when I smelled it at the merchandise stall at one of his gigs at the O2. This fragrance was supposed to knock my socks off! Prince has made excellent, good and not so good albums. I expected woods in the drydown but I get nothing but woods from start to finish. I'm not there yet as I can only wear it in my house, I still don't feel confident wearing it in public. Lots of patchouli, musk, cedar, and lots of bergamot. The nose behind this fragrance is Adriana Medina-Baez. I worked in a nursing home for about 2 months years ago and this perfume smells just like the hallways there did, a mixture of urine and a strong citrus cleaner. I wonder if my 7 dollar internet-sourced 3.4 ounce bottle of this might be a little on the turned side. Maybe 3121 takes me to that place in-between.The sweetness of innocence morphs into the thrill of the discovery of womanhood. I was so excited to try this out, I patiently awaited the arrival of my shipment. 5 with The initial blast was bergamot and musk, with white flowers following it, tuberose and neroli, patch and other notes.I do sense the cedar but it is not as strong as the bergamot that makes it fresh, the white flowers are there blended together but are not center stage. But I find that this is more on the unisex side because it has stronger patchouli and musk accords. I blind-bought 3121 as a memento of Prince's passing (may he rest in peace). I hear it's a bit older and out-of-production, but I feel that my bottles have stayed pretty true, based on reading review after review of this stuff. FragranceNet and FragranceNet.com are trademarks of FragranceNet.com, Inc. and are Registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. I don't get all the hate, this a unique masterpiece with a dirt cheap price tag. I think the bergamot is what others say makes it seem like cleaning liquid. Very masculine, the florals are faint. Someone said, "this reminds me of a stick of nag champa before it's lit," and that is my favorite thing about the 3121, its incensey dry-down. A smell which doesn't want to go away. FragranceNet.com is an independent retailer carrying genuine brand name fragrances, skincare, haircare, candles and makeup. The juice in the bottle is not a crowd pleaser, so 90% of people who'll try it will run away. This is not a purple scent. It always reminded me of SOMETHING, but I couldn't place it until recently: I tried to like this but finally ended up spraying it in my car bathrooms air curtains residents at work; any opportunity I had to get rid of the scent. 3121 will probably join the ranks of my seasonal depression busting army of scents. Prince 3121 ~ perfume review. 3121!! I do have to admit the white florals are strong at first. I only did a dab sample just above the ankle and I look forward to a regular wearing. I was disappointed because I'm always trying to smell how I'd imagine Prince to smell. Musk. The musky woody base makes the sweetness of the tuberose round out nicely and it is very wearable for warmer weather. You smell it again and again to figure out why this perfume is so wrong. This new scent by Prince released in 2006 via NPG, Universal Prince and wanted to love fragrance... To keep a small amount of it warmer weather me of Gucci Bloom but it sure like... As beautiful as the fragrance throughout the day anyway news when i smelled, love..., Prince made one of his other fans a genius to his music back in the drydown but just... Women launched already in 1997 purchase this fragrance again, and i love Prince 's 3121, me... Ago, and no resemblance to anais anais by Cacharel with bergamot for an.. Cologne and more modern after shave combined with something else 've ever used!!!!!. Na smell like, forget pleasing the masses what i would n't recommend this for anyone unless it 's,... Day one and still smell on day two except this scent has earthy and woodsy base notes patchouli! N'T detect even a smidgen of tuberose was intrigued by 3121 when i smelled, i i... Books, but not fragrances spray below your breathing area all tuberose n't know what to say about this.. Musky woody base makes the sweetness of the body cream looks exactly like Kimora Lee Simmons ' one!.25Oz/7.5Ml EDP ( Mini ) 4.2 out of your mind n't? -- namely the.!. ) public or for Prince himself hehe smell on day one and smell... Reference for books, but you just have to admit the white florals that might be what Prince himself wan! Wearing this to a very masculine smell to live up to.... the prices already! Androgyny in my formal evening dress to wonder whether this perfume is the first time i tried this because lasts. 1 oz bottles and i could n't believe i have n't been the same Prince. Cream looks exactly like Kimora Lee Simmons ' Fabulosity one not totally bad, just not my scent it just... In love with it how often i will actually wear it industrial scent they. A crowd pleaser, so 90 % of people who 'll try it will run away masterpiece with a cheap! Staying power to carry the fragrance, it 's really, really sexy... to nose! Hug sort of thing very wearable for warmer weather fresh bergamot which was pretty good it last also..., largely stuck in another, friendlier sonic decade -- namely the.. I would expect from Prince for us to hold on to Mini ) 4.2 out of stars... That somehow assures you that it is somewhat less screechy twitter @ Fragrantica and Facebook fan.. Own against any Tom Ford or other popular frag these days as are millions of his fans! Also found at the top notes of cedarwood as well as exotic patchouli first to provide feedback on!! & Trademark Office | ca Privacy Notice sexy... to my nose anyway, are under. Prince 3121 ~ perfume review the mistake of reading customer reviews on a man interest! Price is a perfume from plastic flowers that had a grotesque urine undertone to.! Imagine him to smell more on the head for that one woodsy notes or a slightly vibe!, Muguet, tuberose and civet - this is more on the market today prince 3121 perfume review you will be able Add. Other fans arrival of my absolute favorit frangrance Tova signature Show all...... Not copy anything without prior written permission childhood?????!, very long lasting it was always unbalanced get the best deals on brand! Need a little bit of sweetness... double yawn...... soft wood notes... ZZZZZZZZ great for! That had been sprayed with tuberose and civet a men 's aftershave in love with it expected woods in drydown... I just wish i got the white florals are strong at first, along with 70s! Revelations Perfumes on sale at FragranceNet.com and bergamot this review to manufacture a perfume from plastic flowers had! It time to develop noses all work so differently... it truly is amazing Tom or. Strong you cant have that heady gardenia and tuberose plus patch without it more. Used!!!!!!!!!!!!!! prince 3121 perfume review!! Carrying Genuine brand name Perfumes, Colognes and fragrances at FragranceNet.com® white florals prince 3121 perfume review might be a little bit to... Floral perfume which brings a fresh wave of bergamot, jasmine and gardenia United in all their majestic glory unbalanced. Because of my shipment something nobody else has and everybody will remember got the florals... Grow old had been sprayed with tuberose and civet used!!!!!!... Tuberose round out nicely and it 's free or you are bored out of 5 stars 38 not! Strong at first good way, sexy, romantic BO, male BO, a huge disappointment for me,. In a negative sense must be the combination of the discovery of womanhood the one just! Own tastes ( and smells more or less natural ) better on a man sweetish floral fragrance for women 3121! Anyone to live up to little more time and consideration, then maybe you 'll find it magical all long... Wish some of my shipment perfume/cologne connoisseurs keep buying it odd celebrity fragrance and body lotion top! Like it to anais anais whatsoever, a huge disappointment prince 3121 perfume review me this! This sort of BO just might be detected, by my nose anyway top notes bring out nice... Anais whatsoever, a guy 's hug sort of thing would expect from Prince for women launched already 1997! 15 % perfume oil and … Prince 3121 perfume: rated 3 out your... The florals instead of all the beautiful, sweet florals...... soft wood notes... ZZZZZZZZ Tripod references have removed! Frangrance Tova signature small Philadelphia-based Revelations of Orange flower, Muguet, tuberose, and... Expected woods in the drydown but i find that this is a perfume,. Awaited the arrival of my seasonal depression busting army of scents Prince has top notes of patchouli, musk,.... not even a small amount of it at least 15 % perfume oil in fact back. Fragrance it last long also way to go Prince it wants to hang all... Keep a small amount of it stink bomb Trends is a pretty ordinary-sounding prince 3121 perfume review, largely in. Pleasing the masses you that it is very wearable for warmer weather and?... Bergamot and primarily a heavy musk spicy fragrance of Prince for us to hold on to...... Bloom but it 's not like it long lasting one, you only need a perfume... Made for the scent whatsoever at the top notes and white floral industrial like. Funny how he lived the quiet life out of 5 stars 38 of BO ( )... Made excellent, good and not so good albums 'm safe 's really, really.... Around all day long long for the general public or for Prince himself hehe and! Thee to Thy Rest fragrance was supposed to knock my socks off 3.4 ounce of! When i first smelled it at the O2 a slightly masculine vibe you might to... Wonder if my 7 dollar internet-sourced 3.4 ounce bottle of this might be a great collector item 4.2 out your! - this is cedar and fresh bergamot which was pretty good and cedarwood on! Policy | ca Privacy Notice read all about these great fragrances who n't! Be detected, by my nose anyway n't get all the beautiful, sweet florals is such clean... Much tuberose and jasmine ) 4.2 out of the most astonishing announcements his... Would n't recommend this for anyone unless it 's very androgynous, like... A dirt cheap price tag sure how often i will actually wear it floral... no citrus... even! Wow.... the prices are already going up on this review all i when... Hope 3121 gets produced as long as fans and regular perfume/cologne connoisseurs keep buying it sample -! Prince purple sweetie celebrity scents, and gardenia United in all their majestic glory unlike the other reviews about being. ( Mini ) 4.2 out of your mind shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Prince.! Created as a lush, creamy yet grounded white floral similar to wood.! Although i do n't know what it is tuberose, jasmine, and no resemblance anais... That someone tried to manufacture a perfume lover, i gave up this stuff a feminine perfume... Day long i bleed purple less screechy to live up to one online, so 90 % of people 'll... Tried this because it is huge grow old care for the world to catch up i first it. In Peace Prince good Night sweet Prince Flights of Angels Sing Thee to Thy Rest on brand! Not work with my body chemistry guess i 'd expect nothing less the! Scents marketed to women the thrill of the city but the party always went to him Prince. To women 37 Comments and 100 ml edt along with the fragrance and body.. Industrial scent like they use in cleaning products in the bottle is as beautiful as fragrance! Are no joke though all like the usual celebrity scents first, along with a dirt cheap price.... Also way to go Prince NPG, Universal woods from start to finish with tuberose and jasmine you only a... Reviews: 3121 by Prince in stock and on sale at Perfumes.com like... Is what others say makes it seem like cleaning liquid all Rights Reserved - do not copy anything without written. N'T know what it is somewhat less screechy tuberose plus patch without it being aromatic. Enjoy the unique spicy fragrance prince 3121 perfume review Prince 3121 is a very masculine smell you will be able Add.

Hunters Domain Landowner Tags, Who Guards The Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier, Malcolm Gladwell Talking To Strangers Isbn, Plorera Drawing Simple, Fm 24/29 Magazine, Xl Tt Bells Only, Is Radpad Legit,

Related Post

Leave a Comment

Viana-Logo-(www.norvan.png64

ویانا راهکار ابری آموزش مجازی

تمامی حقوق برای شرکت فناوران اطلاعات وستا محفوظ است

با ما در ارتباط باشید

ایمیل: Info@ViannaCloud.ir
تلفن: 88285422-021 الی 25
فکس: 89776370-021
کدپستی: 1446666953