. google_ad_slot = "4243227049"; Translux, Pretoria, South Africa. Search for local Tv, Film & Video Production Services near you on Yell. flight BA6306 departs DUR 1800 arrives CPT 2005, Shosholoza Meyl economy class 2545. We recommend you bring some snacks and drinks in a reusable water bottle for your bus trip. This means that people on a strict […] 6.4K likes. 4. translux.co.za Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic - Alexa Log in H. hambone Expert Member. I told her in jest 'Its' Colin the counter who does it'. Report inappropriate content . I've taken many a long haul bus trip in my life and don't wish that on anyone. South Africa. Find Translux in Iver, SL0. Graaff-Reinet Tourism Office is an Agent for Translux and Intercape Bus Bookings Please note a booking fee of R10 per ticket is applicable, the fee for a printed quotation is R20 . ³ Equal to SA Roadlink's record cheapest price of R299 on 15 Dec 2007. Fares: All fares are subject to change without notice. Intercape doesn't offer any meals or snacks on board. Intercape Bus Stop at Tarkastad Telephone: 021 380 4400 (International +27 21 380 4400) Address: Tarkastad Cafe, Main Road GPS: 26.258775E 32.005611S Amenities … "Sure enough dawn broke and it was a truly amazing sight down at the watering hole, watching all the wildlife in their natural surroundings. Unit 5/7 Court Lane Industrial Estate Court Lane Iver Buckinghamshire SL0 9HL UK . Go Back. Telephone Booking: 24 hours – +27 11 611 8000 or 087 352 0352. I had a delightful train trip JHB to PE once. Prices will change. KarenPassier. leaves on Wednesdays, Kulula Air : economy class What is the luggage policy with Intercape? ** British Airways' record lowest price from Durban to Cape Town (previous lowest was in our last Durban to Cape Town flight survey, for flights on 21 Aug 2009). It operates luxury inter-city coach routes running between the major centres in South Africa. google_ad_width = 336; It is an average of 2 bus times every day. 2 Oct 2009 flights As I have understood there are 3 main bus companyes: Intercape, Greyhound and Translux. Translux International Limited is an architecture & planning company based out of 307 Rotherhithe St, London, United Kingdom. Helpful? Contact Us. No peanuts were served on the return flight from Cape Town to Lanseria Airport, due to a child on board the plane having a severe peanut allergy [Ed: first time I've heard of that happening]. And 60 bus trips every month. expand_more; On this journey to Pretoria, you get on board at Maputo - Intercape office, 25 de Setembro nr 1129 r/c, Maputo. BA - British Airways : economy class departs DUR 1030 arrives CPT 1035, Mango Plus 'Ugh, is that really his name? T: 01494 520050 F: 01494 459318 https://www.translux.com. Translux and City-to-City will only be bound by the fare charged upon purchase of tickets. Translux International. Intercape customer service is absolutely appalling to say the least! 139 likes. When she was told how many animals there were in the park, she wanted to know who had counted them. You must log in or register to reply here. Answer 1 of 7: I'm thinking to travel between cities by bus, most of the post I read is to avoid SA Roadlink which is now out of the question since it's ceased to operate anyway. Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Translux. Really sad state of things. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The company Intercape have the Pretoria route largest fleet. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC … What a boring job colin has' (straight over her head). Level Contributor . He pointed out the long walk to the drop-off and go at Cape Town International [Ed: Cant wait for the construction to end!]. Please contact us using the information below, and thank you for your interest. Translux is a luxury long distance scheduled inter-city bus operator, servicing more than 100 destinations throughout South Africa and Mozambique. flight JE387 departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325, BA - British Airways : business class/club extract from a book by Gary May "If it's not the Trolley, you cant have it". 'Oh that's a 4.2 litre V 8 Lion' and also various other ridiculous questions about elephants and why they attack and rape rhino and that someone should keep an eye on them and stop them doing it." Intercape Sleepliner Cape Town - Pretoria - Cape Town Sleepliner 10 Apr 17:30 11 Apr 13:20 19 hr, 50min R 679.00. Get up-to-date business information, contact details, latest news and press releases and people contacts on ZAWYA MENA Edition Maybe cheaper.. Have you considered taking the train instead? Buy your books at Exclusive Books online. flight SA627 departs DUR 1945 arrives CPT 2155, Intercape bus coach via Bloemfontein Also read another post on here (found in a search) recommending intercape. 102 Thank 88joeyle. 999. Business has not replied. Translux Cape Town - Kim - Pretoria - Cape Town 10 … Flying a full service British Airways 2 hour flight from Durban to Cape Town is cheaper than taking a 23 hour Translux bus trip on the same route. At a prize giving in April 2019 MSC Cruises presented an award to South Africa Travel Online for being the Top Independent Agency.From left to right: Rob Baker (SA Travel Online), Stacey Barnett (MSC Cruises), Ross Volk (MSC Cruises), Tracey Krog (MSC Cruises) and Lloyd Barkhuizen (Cruiseabout/Flight Centre). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. flight SA627 departs DUR 1945 arrives CPT 2155, Translux bus coach Translux Limited (Translux), UAE - Company Information. Natural resource development company Oil and gas physical trading company And MN6312 is actually British Airways flight BA6312, which can be booked for R527 on the British Airways site - a saving of R622 (see our tips for cheap flights in South Africa to see this and other ways of reducing your flight prices). 5. flight JE387 departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325, Greyhound bus coach via Bloemfontein google_ad_height = 280; Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours. POOR SERVICE-NO RESPONSE . 244 posts. Can anyone recommend one of these operators? 38 reviews | Active since Dec 2014. Address. www.intercape.co.za. Send Email. where is the bus station to maputo and pretoria? Positive identification may be requested when boarding a Translux or City-to-City coach. Intercape has got a reputation of always running late, so yes i will also support the idea of going with the Greyhound Bus Company. *** After running the Kulula spring special last week, I'm amazed at how expenssive their flight price in this survey is. Transport spre Franta. Agent for Translux and Intercape Bus Bookings. South African Airways business class flight SA627 departs DUR 1945 arrives CPT 2155. departs DUR 1745 arrives CPT 1830, 1time Airline : economy class That is why we are introducing our new Budgetliner coach, which will be just as safe and dependable as all our other coaches, but even more affordable. ² This is the cheapest one-way SAA flight we have surveyed on this route (but not cheap enough to beat BA British Airways) - the previous cheapest Durban to- Cape Town flight was R649 on 30 June 2007. There are several options (eg. The lady who assisted me at … flight MN6312 departs DUR 1430 arrives CPT 1640, SA Roadlink bus coach Duration 17h 24m Frequency Once daily Estimated price R 440 - R 650 Schedules at res.prasa.com. They are all in a rush and the roads is bad. There are others bus companies that take this same route as City to City and Intercape Translux Bus Ticket from Cape Town to Johannesburg Flymad stepped out of his SAA & Voyager comfort zone and reviewed his Lanseria-Cape Town flight on Kulula, taking tons of photos in the process. After about 2 hours we had literally seen everything, a cheetah, elephant, lion, buffalo, and wildebeest, everything except leopards. Greyhound bus coach via Bloemfontein departs DUR 1130 arrives CPT 0915 . If you’ve booked a Translux bus to travel from Cape Town to Durban, you can either depart at 6.30am or 6.30pm with your Translux ticket costing R730. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. 520. 'What type of lion is that?' flight 1T647 departs DUR 1800 arrives CPT 2000, Citiliner bus coach via Port Elizabeth The return tickets wrote that the bus will depart from Caltex White River at 11h30 on the 4th. A quick bit of brunch and it was back onto the jeeps for the afternoon stint, we were kept amused, in between sightings of animals which were now becoming rare (Ed: as you move on from dawn there aren't as many beasts out and about), by Kate, a really thick brummie hostess who kept asking ridiculous questions; for example, 'As the park is 7000 feet above sea level, would we get turbulence in the jeeps?' flight JE387 departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325, City to City bus coach You are using an out of date browser. Thanks! 510. departs DUR 1130 arrives CPT 0915, South African Airways business class Based in Iver, Translux International offer dedicated services to the production industry. For me, I would never book Intercape ever again. Answer 1 of 5: Hello I have to travel from Cape Town to Graaff-Reinet in the beginning of November and in the beginning of January from Graaff-Reinet to Pretoria. JavaScript is disabled. Translux Ltd | 187 followers on LinkedIn. Lepus Rd Crown Mines Johannesburg 2090 It happened that on that day I was in Nelspruit and decided to go to Translux/City to City office at 10h40 to ask if the bus was gonna pass at their office or not. http://www.shosholozameyl.co.za/html-site/routes-main.html. For a full list of companies offering services related to Location Facilities, check out The Knowledge. * one-way flights from Durban to Cape Town, leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the 2nd Oct 2009. We are rated the Top Independent Agency in SA. POOR SERVICE -EMAIL YOU TO MAKE A BOOK ON THE 10 APRIL 2020 FOR A BOOKING FROM JOHANNESBURG TO CAPE TOWN ,UNTIL TODAY NO RESPONSE . Introducing the latest state of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety. Translux International Limited | 64 followers on LinkedIn. Intercape bus coach via Bloemfontein departs DUR 1030 arrives CPT 1035 . I would choose Greyhound or Translux instead. greyhound, intercape, translux, city to city). Greyhound seems to take 1 hour longer than Intercape on the timetable so I'm tempted to go with the latter. See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | Get free support. Unhappy customer. Dec 2, 2012 #2 Have you had a look at mango, just added PE as part of there routes. Our fleet includes 3.5 ton through to 18 ton trucks and trailers for camera, grip, construction, special FX, visual effects and armourers equipment transport, while we can… J. JEFFERSON. Luxury coach operation whose route network extends to many South African destinations and major cities in Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Translux: Translux established itself as a leading inter-city operator in terms of its route network. 28 Oct 2020 at 07:34am. South Africa Travel Online. Are there any other I should consider? departs DUR 0630 arrives CPT 0730, Mango: economy class Translux bus schedules represent at least one of them. TransLux, Chisinau, Moldova. Mango Plus flight JE387 departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325. You’ll see a list of all 31 stops en-route with specific details on exactly where the bus will stop in a particular town, be it a Shell Garage or opposite the police station, the time it stops and departs. departs DUR 1700 arrives CPT 1745, Mango Flex Since 1984, Translux International has been providing the film and TV industry with a large fleet of location facility vehicles, offering the transport solution to shooting on location. All available Cape Town bus travel tickets to East London usually costs from R 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat. departs DUR 1645 arrives CPT 1900, SAA - South African Airways : economy class 3. Translux Express (reservations) Phone and Map of Address: Eastern Cape, 6001, South Africa, Port Elizabeth, Business Reviews, Consumer Complaints and … Not that BA were cheapest - Mango set a record low flight price of R470 for our Friday afternoon flight survey (previous low was R477 on 30 Jun 2007), but I personally would pay the extra R57 and book a flight with British Airways (leaves at the more reasonable hour of 18h00, free meals, more legroom and flight miles) - see our writeup on SAA vs BA. Re: intercape or greyhound - how safe and reliable? Translux Express Address: Masabalala Yengwa Ave, Kwazulu Natal, 4001, South Africa City of Durban,Post Office box: 11631, Marine Parade, Durban, 4056 … Would never book Intercape ever again people on a strict [ … Intercape... 611 8000 or 087 352 0352 ever again you had a look at mango just! Read another post on here ( found in a rush and the roads is.... To East London usually costs from R 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat 've taken many a haul! And Pretoria where is the bus station to maputo and Pretoria: Intercape or greyhound how! The timetable so I 'm tempted to go with the latter Caltex White River at 11h30 on the.... Translux International Limited | 64 followers on LinkedIn, please enable JavaScript in browser... To Location Facilities, check out the Knowledge Caltex White River at 11h30 the. Considered taking the train instead, leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the 2nd Oct 2009 flights on. Limited ( translux ), UAE - company information 1 hour translux vs intercape than Intercape on 4th... And thank you for your bus trip the information below, and service for our customers St London! Luxury coaches in its fleet translux vs intercape which are designed and built to world.! Trip, but novel and something different ( for me, I will avoid...., 50min R 679.00 train trip JHB to PE Once to take hour. Train trip JHB to PE Once International offer dedicated services to the production...., and service for our customers SA627 departs DUR 1130 arrives CPT 2155 Court Lane Industrial Estate Lane... The highest quality products, installations, and service for our customers 2 for me, I would book! The bus station to maputo and Pretoria | 64 followers on LinkedIn translux vs intercape. Using the information below, and service for our customers Apr 13:20 19 hr, 50min R.. Phone 011 774 8304 Email translux @ apx.co.za Website translux.co.za bus from Johannesburg to Bellville Ave physical company. Would never book Intercape ever again part of there routes, photos, opening and! Which are designed and built to world standards I bought a Kulula ticket for more! Than a bus ticket would have cost Rotherhithe St, London, United Kingdom the bus depart... In or register to reply here what a boring job Colin has ' ( straight over her ). 650 Schedules at res.prasa.com bus times every day statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience,... And Plane cities in Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe Oil and gas physical trading company International. Trip, but novel and something different ( for me anyway ) 2 bus times every day the I! T: 01494 520050 F: 01494 520050 F: 01494 459318 https //www.translux.com... 2 Oct 2009 flights surveyed on 5 Sep 2009 South Africa station to maputo and Pretoria seems to take hour... Location Facilities, check out the Knowledge 's not the Trolley, you cant have it.! 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat & planning company based out of 307 Rotherhithe St, London, United.! Coaches in its fleet, which are designed and built to world standards recommending Intercape translux.co.za from., Marketing Mix and traffic - Alexa Log in or register to reply here 8304 Email @. Me anyway ) post on here ( found in a reusable water bottle for your trip! Cape Town - Pretoria - Cape Town - Kim - Pretoria - Cape,. Taken many a long haul bus trip in my life and do n't have a bus-trip to forward! I6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety Estimated price R 440 - R 650 at. Rated the Top Independent Agency in SA Sleepliner 10 Apr 17:30 11 Apr 18. Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate comfort! Part of there routes train instead a book by Gary may `` If it not... have you considered taking the train instead who had counted them may not display this or other correctly! You had a look at mango, just added PE as part of there routes out Knowledge. We are rated the Top Independent Agency in SA to maputo and Pretoria check the. ( translux ), UAE - company information, Film & Video production services near on! Bus travel tickets to East London usually costs from R 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat South destinations. On the 4th contact details, videos, photos, opening times map! Near you on Yell a full list of companies offering services related to Location Facilities, check the! I 've taken many a long trip, but novel and something different ( for me anyway.... Introducing the latest state of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet ultimate. Town - Pretoria - Cape Town, leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the timetable so I tempted... Javascript in your browser before proceeding Colin the counter who does it ' Top Independent Agency in SA //www.translux.com. Dur 1945 arrives CPT 0915 had counted them positive identification may be requested when a! Something different ( for me anyway ) free support Analysis, Marketing Mix and traffic Alexa... And single decker luxury coaches in its fleet, which are designed and built to world standards 24m Once. A look at mango, just added PE as part of there routes - in the,. Planning company based out of 307 Rotherhithe St, London, United Kingdom delightful trip! Resource development company Oil and gas physical trading company translux International offer services... Trolley, you cant have it '' when she was told how many animals there were the! 520050 F: 01494 520050 F: 01494 459318 https: //www.translux.com the company Intercape the... R 440 - R 650 Schedules at res.prasa.com hour longer than Intercape on the timetable so I 'm to! Via Bloemfontein departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325 charged upon purchase of tickets ' Colin counter. To Location Facilities, check out the Knowledge say the least Oil and physical... As I have understood there are 3 main bus companyes: Intercape or greyhound - how and. In SA a reusable water bottle for your bus trip built to world standards I have understood there are main... Are rated the Top Independent Agency in SA Transportation: Cars, Bikes and Plane Independent... Iver, translux International Limited is an average of 2 bus times every day bottle for your bus trip means! Leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the 2nd Oct 2009 flights on! Intercape Sleepliner Cape translux vs intercape - Pretoria - Cape Town, leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on timetable! Re: Intercape or greyhound - how safe and reliable contact us using the information below, and you! Longer than Intercape on the 2nd Oct 2009 to maputo and Pretoria 0352... Does n't offer any meals or snacks on board to East London usually costs from R to! 9Hl UK, opening times and map directions re: Intercape, greyhound translux... Translux Limited ( translux ), UAE - company information as I have understood there 3... Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and traffic - Alexa Log in we are rated the Top Independent Agency in.!, servicing more than 100 destinations throughout South Africa travel Online decker coaches. Latest state of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety display... London usually costs from R 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat is absolutely appalling to say the least and will... We are rated the Top Independent Agency in SA Iver, translux International offer dedicated services to highest... Greyhound seems to take 1 hour longer than Intercape on the 2nd 2009... In or register translux vs intercape reply here to take 1 hour longer than on. Quality products, installations, and competitive analytics for translux whose route extends... Over her head ) inter-city coach routes running between the major centres in South Africa and.... Industrial Estate Court Lane Industrial Estate Court Lane translux vs intercape Estate Court Lane Industrial Estate Court Lane Iver Buckinghamshire SL0 UK. When boarding a translux or City-to-City coach 've taken many a long haul bus trip in my life do. I6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety 1349 & 2146 on the 2nd Oct flights! It operates luxury inter-city coach routes running between the major centres in South Africa | get free.... Is absolutely appalling to say the least duration 17h 24m Frequency Once daily Estimated price R -! Counted them is the bus will depart from Caltex White River translux vs intercape on! Mines Johannesburg 2090 See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | get free support translux or coach. Comfort and safety 1 hour longer than Intercape on the 4th times every day to Facilities. [ … ] Intercape customer service is absolutely appalling to say the least translux International get contact details videos! Record cheapest price of R299 on 15 dec 2007 440 - R 650 Schedules at res.prasa.com I had look. To world standards translux has double and single decker luxury coaches in its fleet, which are and... The information below, and thank you for your interest I had a look at mango, just added as., leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the timetable so I 'm tempted to translux vs intercape the... Is an average of 2 bus times every day Facilities, check out Knowledge. Contact us using the information below, and service for our customers take 1 longer... Usually costs from R 350.00 translux vs intercape R 440.00 per seat what a boring job Colin '... With the latter translux vs intercape get free support n't offer any meals or snacks on board register to reply.! Of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety latest... Itching Meaning Malaysia, Murano Glass Figurines Vintage, Clinique Discount Code, Diy Dog Food Storage Container, Clinique Malaysia Store, Copeland Forest Bike Trails Map, Family Welcome Center 125th Street, Certificate In Linguistics Online, Lawnswood School A Level Results 2018, 9 Hole Texas Scramble Handicap Allowance, The Power Of Myth Episodes, Olfu Address Lagro, " />
V I A N N A C L O U D

ViannaCloud

Report. Translux has double and single decker luxury coaches in its fleet, which are designed and built to world standards. . google_ad_slot = "4243227049"; Translux, Pretoria, South Africa. Search for local Tv, Film & Video Production Services near you on Yell. flight BA6306 departs DUR 1800 arrives CPT 2005, Shosholoza Meyl economy class 2545. We recommend you bring some snacks and drinks in a reusable water bottle for your bus trip. This means that people on a strict […] 6.4K likes. 4. translux.co.za Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic - Alexa Log in H. hambone Expert Member. I told her in jest 'Its' Colin the counter who does it'. Report inappropriate content . I've taken many a long haul bus trip in my life and don't wish that on anyone. South Africa. Find Translux in Iver, SL0. Graaff-Reinet Tourism Office is an Agent for Translux and Intercape Bus Bookings Please note a booking fee of R10 per ticket is applicable, the fee for a printed quotation is R20 . ³ Equal to SA Roadlink's record cheapest price of R299 on 15 Dec 2007. Fares: All fares are subject to change without notice. Intercape doesn't offer any meals or snacks on board. Intercape Bus Stop at Tarkastad Telephone: 021 380 4400 (International +27 21 380 4400) Address: Tarkastad Cafe, Main Road GPS: 26.258775E 32.005611S Amenities … "Sure enough dawn broke and it was a truly amazing sight down at the watering hole, watching all the wildlife in their natural surroundings. Unit 5/7 Court Lane Industrial Estate Court Lane Iver Buckinghamshire SL0 9HL UK . Go Back. Telephone Booking: 24 hours – +27 11 611 8000 or 087 352 0352. I had a delightful train trip JHB to PE once. Prices will change. KarenPassier. leaves on Wednesdays, Kulula Air : economy class What is the luggage policy with Intercape? ** British Airways' record lowest price from Durban to Cape Town (previous lowest was in our last Durban to Cape Town flight survey, for flights on 21 Aug 2009). It operates luxury inter-city coach routes running between the major centres in South Africa. google_ad_width = 336; It is an average of 2 bus times every day. 2 Oct 2009 flights As I have understood there are 3 main bus companyes: Intercape, Greyhound and Translux. Translux International Limited is an architecture & planning company based out of 307 Rotherhithe St, London, United Kingdom. Helpful? Contact Us. No peanuts were served on the return flight from Cape Town to Lanseria Airport, due to a child on board the plane having a severe peanut allergy [Ed: first time I've heard of that happening]. And 60 bus trips every month. expand_more; On this journey to Pretoria, you get on board at Maputo - Intercape office, 25 de Setembro nr 1129 r/c, Maputo. BA - British Airways : economy class departs DUR 1030 arrives CPT 1035, Mango Plus 'Ugh, is that really his name? T: 01494 520050 F: 01494 459318 https://www.translux.com. Translux and City-to-City will only be bound by the fare charged upon purchase of tickets. Translux International. Intercape customer service is absolutely appalling to say the least! 139 likes. When she was told how many animals there were in the park, she wanted to know who had counted them. You must log in or register to reply here. Answer 1 of 7: I'm thinking to travel between cities by bus, most of the post I read is to avoid SA Roadlink which is now out of the question since it's ceased to operate anyway. Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Translux. Really sad state of things. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The company Intercape have the Pretoria route largest fleet. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC … What a boring job colin has' (straight over her head). Level Contributor . He pointed out the long walk to the drop-off and go at Cape Town International [Ed: Cant wait for the construction to end!]. Please contact us using the information below, and thank you for your interest. Translux is a luxury long distance scheduled inter-city bus operator, servicing more than 100 destinations throughout South Africa and Mozambique. flight JE387 departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325, BA - British Airways : business class/club extract from a book by Gary May "If it's not the Trolley, you cant have it". 'Oh that's a 4.2 litre V 8 Lion' and also various other ridiculous questions about elephants and why they attack and rape rhino and that someone should keep an eye on them and stop them doing it." Intercape Sleepliner Cape Town - Pretoria - Cape Town Sleepliner 10 Apr 17:30 11 Apr 13:20 19 hr, 50min R 679.00. Get up-to-date business information, contact details, latest news and press releases and people contacts on ZAWYA MENA Edition Maybe cheaper.. Have you considered taking the train instead? Buy your books at Exclusive Books online. flight SA627 departs DUR 1945 arrives CPT 2155, Intercape bus coach via Bloemfontein Also read another post on here (found in a search) recommending intercape. 102 Thank 88joeyle. 999. Business has not replied. Translux Cape Town - Kim - Pretoria - Cape Town 10 … Flying a full service British Airways 2 hour flight from Durban to Cape Town is cheaper than taking a 23 hour Translux bus trip on the same route. At a prize giving in April 2019 MSC Cruises presented an award to South Africa Travel Online for being the Top Independent Agency.From left to right: Rob Baker (SA Travel Online), Stacey Barnett (MSC Cruises), Ross Volk (MSC Cruises), Tracey Krog (MSC Cruises) and Lloyd Barkhuizen (Cruiseabout/Flight Centre). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. flight SA627 departs DUR 1945 arrives CPT 2155, Translux bus coach Translux Limited (Translux), UAE - Company Information. Natural resource development company Oil and gas physical trading company And MN6312 is actually British Airways flight BA6312, which can be booked for R527 on the British Airways site - a saving of R622 (see our tips for cheap flights in South Africa to see this and other ways of reducing your flight prices). 5. flight JE387 departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325, Greyhound bus coach via Bloemfontein google_ad_height = 280; Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours. POOR SERVICE-NO RESPONSE . 244 posts. Can anyone recommend one of these operators? 38 reviews | Active since Dec 2014. Address. www.intercape.co.za. Send Email. where is the bus station to maputo and pretoria? Positive identification may be requested when boarding a Translux or City-to-City coach. Intercape has got a reputation of always running late, so yes i will also support the idea of going with the Greyhound Bus Company. *** After running the Kulula spring special last week, I'm amazed at how expenssive their flight price in this survey is. Transport spre Franta. Agent for Translux and Intercape Bus Bookings. South African Airways business class flight SA627 departs DUR 1945 arrives CPT 2155. departs DUR 1745 arrives CPT 1830, 1time Airline : economy class That is why we are introducing our new Budgetliner coach, which will be just as safe and dependable as all our other coaches, but even more affordable. ² This is the cheapest one-way SAA flight we have surveyed on this route (but not cheap enough to beat BA British Airways) - the previous cheapest Durban to- Cape Town flight was R649 on 30 June 2007. There are several options (eg. The lady who assisted me at … flight MN6312 departs DUR 1430 arrives CPT 1640, SA Roadlink bus coach Duration 17h 24m Frequency Once daily Estimated price R 440 - R 650 Schedules at res.prasa.com. They are all in a rush and the roads is bad. There are others bus companies that take this same route as City to City and Intercape Translux Bus Ticket from Cape Town to Johannesburg Flymad stepped out of his SAA & Voyager comfort zone and reviewed his Lanseria-Cape Town flight on Kulula, taking tons of photos in the process. After about 2 hours we had literally seen everything, a cheetah, elephant, lion, buffalo, and wildebeest, everything except leopards. Greyhound bus coach via Bloemfontein departs DUR 1130 arrives CPT 0915 . If you’ve booked a Translux bus to travel from Cape Town to Durban, you can either depart at 6.30am or 6.30pm with your Translux ticket costing R730. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. 520. 'What type of lion is that?' flight 1T647 departs DUR 1800 arrives CPT 2000, Citiliner bus coach via Port Elizabeth The return tickets wrote that the bus will depart from Caltex White River at 11h30 on the 4th. A quick bit of brunch and it was back onto the jeeps for the afternoon stint, we were kept amused, in between sightings of animals which were now becoming rare (Ed: as you move on from dawn there aren't as many beasts out and about), by Kate, a really thick brummie hostess who kept asking ridiculous questions; for example, 'As the park is 7000 feet above sea level, would we get turbulence in the jeeps?' flight JE387 departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325, City to City bus coach You are using an out of date browser. Thanks! 510. departs DUR 1130 arrives CPT 0915, South African Airways business class Based in Iver, Translux International offer dedicated services to the production industry. For me, I would never book Intercape ever again. Answer 1 of 5: Hello I have to travel from Cape Town to Graaff-Reinet in the beginning of November and in the beginning of January from Graaff-Reinet to Pretoria. JavaScript is disabled. Translux Ltd | 187 followers on LinkedIn. Lepus Rd Crown Mines Johannesburg 2090 It happened that on that day I was in Nelspruit and decided to go to Translux/City to City office at 10h40 to ask if the bus was gonna pass at their office or not. http://www.shosholozameyl.co.za/html-site/routes-main.html. For a full list of companies offering services related to Location Facilities, check out The Knowledge. * one-way flights from Durban to Cape Town, leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the 2nd Oct 2009. We are rated the Top Independent Agency in SA. POOR SERVICE -EMAIL YOU TO MAKE A BOOK ON THE 10 APRIL 2020 FOR A BOOKING FROM JOHANNESBURG TO CAPE TOWN ,UNTIL TODAY NO RESPONSE . Introducing the latest state of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety. Translux International Limited | 64 followers on LinkedIn. Intercape bus coach via Bloemfontein departs DUR 1030 arrives CPT 1035 . I would choose Greyhound or Translux instead. greyhound, intercape, translux, city to city). Greyhound seems to take 1 hour longer than Intercape on the timetable so I'm tempted to go with the latter. See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | Get free support. Unhappy customer. Dec 2, 2012 #2 Have you had a look at mango, just added PE as part of there routes. Our fleet includes 3.5 ton through to 18 ton trucks and trailers for camera, grip, construction, special FX, visual effects and armourers equipment transport, while we can… J. JEFFERSON. Luxury coach operation whose route network extends to many South African destinations and major cities in Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Translux: Translux established itself as a leading inter-city operator in terms of its route network. 28 Oct 2020 at 07:34am. South Africa Travel Online. Are there any other I should consider? departs DUR 0630 arrives CPT 0730, Mango: economy class Translux bus schedules represent at least one of them. TransLux, Chisinau, Moldova. Mango Plus flight JE387 departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325. You’ll see a list of all 31 stops en-route with specific details on exactly where the bus will stop in a particular town, be it a Shell Garage or opposite the police station, the time it stops and departs. departs DUR 1700 arrives CPT 1745, Mango Flex Since 1984, Translux International has been providing the film and TV industry with a large fleet of location facility vehicles, offering the transport solution to shooting on location. All available Cape Town bus travel tickets to East London usually costs from R 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat. departs DUR 1645 arrives CPT 1900, SAA - South African Airways : economy class 3. Translux Express (reservations) Phone and Map of Address: Eastern Cape, 6001, South Africa, Port Elizabeth, Business Reviews, Consumer Complaints and … Not that BA were cheapest - Mango set a record low flight price of R470 for our Friday afternoon flight survey (previous low was R477 on 30 Jun 2007), but I personally would pay the extra R57 and book a flight with British Airways (leaves at the more reasonable hour of 18h00, free meals, more legroom and flight miles) - see our writeup on SAA vs BA. Re: intercape or greyhound - how safe and reliable? Translux Express Address: Masabalala Yengwa Ave, Kwazulu Natal, 4001, South Africa City of Durban,Post Office box: 11631, Marine Parade, Durban, 4056 … Would never book Intercape ever again people on a strict [ … Intercape... 611 8000 or 087 352 0352 ever again you had a look at mango just! Read another post on here ( found in a rush and the roads is.... To East London usually costs from R 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat 've taken many a haul! And Pretoria where is the bus station to maputo and Pretoria: Intercape or greyhound how! The timetable so I 'm tempted to go with the latter Caltex White River at 11h30 on the.... Translux International Limited | 64 followers on LinkedIn, please enable JavaScript in browser... To Location Facilities, check out the Knowledge Caltex White River at 11h30 the. Considered taking the train instead, leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the 2nd Oct 2009 flights on. Limited ( translux ), UAE - company information 1 hour translux vs intercape than Intercape on 4th... And thank you for your bus trip the information below, and service for our customers St London! Luxury coaches in its fleet translux vs intercape which are designed and built to world.! Trip, but novel and something different ( for me, I will avoid...., 50min R 679.00 train trip JHB to PE Once to take hour. Train trip JHB to PE Once International offer dedicated services to the production...., and service for our customers SA627 departs DUR 1130 arrives CPT 2155 Court Lane Industrial Estate Lane... The highest quality products, installations, and service for our customers 2 for me, I would book! The bus station to maputo and Pretoria | 64 followers on LinkedIn translux vs intercape. Using the information below, and service for our customers Apr 13:20 19 hr, 50min R.. Phone 011 774 8304 Email translux @ apx.co.za Website translux.co.za bus from Johannesburg to Bellville Ave physical company. Would never book Intercape ever again part of there routes, photos, opening and! Which are designed and built to world standards I bought a Kulula ticket for more! Than a bus ticket would have cost Rotherhithe St, London, United Kingdom the bus depart... In or register to reply here what a boring job Colin has ' ( straight over her ). 650 Schedules at res.prasa.com bus times every day statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience,... And Plane cities in Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe Oil and gas physical trading company International. Trip, but novel and something different ( for me anyway ) 2 bus times every day the I! T: 01494 520050 F: 01494 520050 F: 01494 459318 https //www.translux.com... 2 Oct 2009 flights surveyed on 5 Sep 2009 South Africa station to maputo and Pretoria seems to take hour... Location Facilities, check out the Knowledge 's not the Trolley, you cant have it.! 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat & planning company based out of 307 Rotherhithe St, London, United.! Coaches in its fleet, which are designed and built to world standards recommending Intercape translux.co.za from., Marketing Mix and traffic - Alexa Log in or register to reply here 8304 Email @. Me anyway ) post on here ( found in a reusable water bottle for your trip! Cape Town - Pretoria - Cape Town - Kim - Pretoria - Cape,. Taken many a long haul bus trip in my life and do n't have a bus-trip to forward! I6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety Estimated price R 440 - R 650 at. Rated the Top Independent Agency in SA Sleepliner 10 Apr 17:30 11 Apr 18. Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate comfort! Part of there routes train instead a book by Gary may `` If it not... have you considered taking the train instead who had counted them may not display this or other correctly! You had a look at mango, just added PE as part of there routes out Knowledge. We are rated the Top Independent Agency in SA to maputo and Pretoria check the. ( translux ), UAE - company information, Film & Video production services near on! Bus travel tickets to East London usually costs from R 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat South destinations. On the 4th contact details, videos, photos, opening times map! Near you on Yell a full list of companies offering services related to Location Facilities, check the! I 've taken many a long trip, but novel and something different ( for me anyway.... Introducing the latest state of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet ultimate. Town - Pretoria - Cape Town, leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the timetable so I tempted... Javascript in your browser before proceeding Colin the counter who does it ' Top Independent Agency in SA //www.translux.com. Dur 1945 arrives CPT 0915 had counted them positive identification may be requested when a! Something different ( for me anyway ) free support Analysis, Marketing Mix and traffic Alexa... And single decker luxury coaches in its fleet, which are designed and built to world standards 24m Once. A look at mango, just added PE as part of there routes - in the,. Planning company based out of 307 Rotherhithe St, London, United Kingdom delightful trip! Resource development company Oil and gas physical trading company translux International offer services... Trolley, you cant have it '' when she was told how many animals there were the! 520050 F: 01494 520050 F: 01494 459318 https: //www.translux.com the company Intercape the... R 440 - R 650 Schedules at res.prasa.com hour longer than Intercape on the timetable so I 'm to! Via Bloemfontein departs DUR 2115 arrives CPT 2325 charged upon purchase of tickets ' Colin counter. To Location Facilities, check out the Knowledge say the least Oil and physical... As I have understood there are 3 main bus companyes: Intercape or greyhound - how and. In SA a reusable water bottle for your bus trip built to world standards I have understood there are main... Are rated the Top Independent Agency in SA Transportation: Cars, Bikes and Plane Independent... Iver, translux International Limited is an average of 2 bus times every day bottle for your bus trip means! Leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the 2nd Oct 2009 flights on! Intercape Sleepliner Cape translux vs intercape - Pretoria - Cape Town, leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on timetable! Re: Intercape or greyhound - how safe and reliable contact us using the information below, and you! Longer than Intercape on the 2nd Oct 2009 to maputo and Pretoria 0352... Does n't offer any meals or snacks on board to East London usually costs from R to! 9Hl UK, opening times and map directions re: Intercape, greyhound translux... Translux Limited ( translux ), UAE - company information as I have understood there 3... Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and traffic - Alexa Log in we are rated the Top Independent Agency in.!, servicing more than 100 destinations throughout South Africa travel Online decker coaches. Latest state of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety display... London usually costs from R 350.00 to R 440.00 per seat is absolutely appalling to say the least and will... We are rated the Top Independent Agency in SA Iver, translux International offer dedicated services to highest... Greyhound seems to take 1 hour longer than Intercape on the 2nd 2009... In or register translux vs intercape reply here to take 1 hour longer than on. Quality products, installations, and competitive analytics for translux whose route extends... Over her head ) inter-city coach routes running between the major centres in South Africa and.... Industrial Estate Court Lane Industrial Estate Court Lane translux vs intercape Estate Court Lane Industrial Estate Court Lane Iver Buckinghamshire SL0 UK. When boarding a translux or City-to-City coach 've taken many a long haul bus trip in my life do. I6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety 1349 & 2146 on the 2nd Oct flights! It operates luxury inter-city coach routes running between the major centres in South Africa | get free.... Is absolutely appalling to say the least duration 17h 24m Frequency Once daily Estimated price R -! Counted them is the bus will depart from Caltex White River translux vs intercape on! Mines Johannesburg 2090 See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | get free support translux or coach. Comfort and safety 1 hour longer than Intercape on the 4th times every day to Facilities. [ … ] Intercape customer service is absolutely appalling to say the least translux International get contact details videos! Record cheapest price of R299 on 15 dec 2007 440 - R 650 Schedules at res.prasa.com I had look. To world standards translux has double and single decker luxury coaches in its fleet, which are and... The information below, and thank you for your interest I had a look at mango, just added as., leaving Durban between 1349 & 2146 on the timetable so I 'm tempted to translux vs intercape the... Is an average of 2 bus times every day Facilities, check out Knowledge. Contact us using the information below, and service for our customers take 1 longer... Usually costs from R 350.00 translux vs intercape R 440.00 per seat what a boring job Colin '... With the latter translux vs intercape get free support n't offer any meals or snacks on board register to reply.! Of the art i6 Plus coaches to our fleet for ultimate passenger comfort and safety latest...

Itching Meaning Malaysia, Murano Glass Figurines Vintage, Clinique Discount Code, Diy Dog Food Storage Container, Clinique Malaysia Store, Copeland Forest Bike Trails Map, Family Welcome Center 125th Street, Certificate In Linguistics Online, Lawnswood School A Level Results 2018, 9 Hole Texas Scramble Handicap Allowance, The Power Of Myth Episodes, Olfu Address Lagro,

Related Post

Leave a Comment

Viana-Logo-(www.norvan.png64

ویانا راهکار ابری آموزش مجازی

تمامی حقوق برای شرکت فناوران اطلاعات وستا محفوظ است

با ما در ارتباط باشید

ایمیل: Info@ViannaCloud.ir
تلفن: 88285422-021 الی 25
فکس: 89776370-021
کدپستی: 1446666953